Our vision is to build Australia’s leading independent oil and gas company through:
- Delivering sustained growth in shareholder value;
- Being a partner and employer of choice, well regarded by our communities and peers; and
- Providing a safe environment, focused on sustainability and continuous improvement.
Our objective involves leveraging all of our human and resource capital in order to deliver and maximise shareholder value:
- Our People
- Our Plan; and
- Our Projects
The way we work is defined by adherence to our five core disciplines:
- Our Oil Business provides Drillsearch with the cash flow to pursue sustainable growth opportunities.
- Our Wet Gas Business provides us with a clear pathway to growth in the medium term.
- Our Unconventional Business provides Drillsearch with opportunities that can be realised in the longer term.
Drillsearch has built a strong operational and financial platform from which to deliver growth in shareholder value.
The company focuses its spending on opportunities that deliver near-term production, cash flow and reserves replacement, and on its Conventional Oil and Wet Gas businesses.
Drillsearch has a stated objective to reduce its corporate and operating cost base, as well as to match future activity and capital expenditure to operating cash flow.
The company also plans to leverage free carries across its key joint venture areas in order to continue to deliver growth in a capital-constrained environment.